Report to: Managing Director (Belgium).
Take care: 5 employees.
1. Develop & deliver annual marketing strategy in accordance to company strategy.
2. Lead marketing team to develop marketing activities by SBU (Chocolate, Bakery & Patisserie) and by LOB (industry & ice cream, foodservice, supermarkets and artisans & distributors).
3. Develop annual marketing budgets and ensuring the expenses is within the budget.
4. Attract, develop and retain the best people and foster an environment that allows the team to fully use its capabilities in achieving desired business results.
5. Drive the country towards marketing excellence through the adoption of the Regional and Groups Product Management and customer engagement framework.
6. Lead marketing team to launch international & local innovations and to exchange best practices with other countries in the region, and in coordination with the Sales, Technical and R&D team.
7. Lead marketing team to develop and execute annual communication plan, customer events (innovation days, exhibitions, seminars, trainings and fairs), sales and marketing tools & ensuring these to be distributed through the right internal/external channels.
8. Lead marketing team to collect market intelligence information in coordination with Business Development team, and from there translate these market intelligence into actions in developing market opportunities and/or up-date the product mix.
9. Drive the innovation strategy and manage innovations roll out in the country liaising with regional marketing.
10. Implement Category Management in collaboration with the supermarket teams.
11. Play the role of Product Manager for Chocolate SBU; including managing communications on the unique positioning of Cacao Trace.