Reporting to: Tele MKT & BDM Director & National HR Manager Location base: HCMC– Subordinates: 3-5 recruiters
We are seeking Recruitment Teamleader for Tele Marketing Dept to work in a fast moving, highly acquisitive global group which designs, markets and sells a new luxury resort applied internationally successful vacation concept in Vietnam.
This is the position to in charge of planning, implementing and control all HR functions of TeleMkt focusing on: Recruitment, Employee relations, performance management, C&B, disciplinary and grievance issues to support the best performance of the Human resources in the department, in which Recruitment is the main focus.
This role will representing HR in the Department and to make sure the Department HR procedure & policies is to comply with the Company’s.
• Ensure Tele Recruitment target achieved
• Ensure Tele Department’s HR's activities & practices are well developed and implemented under Company's strategy and in accordance with local Labor law
• Deliver a comprehensive HR service to the Tele sector of the business
• Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
• Working with managers, team leaders coaching them and advising on all people issues
• Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues under supervision of HR Manager of Branch, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
• Managing HR budgets within the Tele Department. & its efficiency
• Be responsible for Headcount target & quality in the Department including: recruitment, retention rate.
• Well-present Company to interested candidates
• Report (weekly, monthly) to Line Manager and Board of Directors as requested
• Others as assigned